Provision of Career Services through Multi-Stakeholder Partnership (Thrace Regional Project)
Project title: Provision of Career Services through Multi-Stakeholder Partnership
Service component: € 2,597,395 (total € 3,055,759)
Supply component: € 236,517 (total 384,138 €)
Total EU Contribution for the whole Operation: 2,923,912 €
Duration: 22 months for service contract and 3 months for supply contract.
Beneficiary: Thrace Development Agency
The Operation aims at facilitating the transition of university students and graduates to the working life by strengthening the capacity of the career development centres of 3 state universities located in Edirne, Kırklareli and Tekirdağ provinces.
- The operation is implemented in 3 provinces of the TR21 NUTS II Region (Tekirdağ, Edirne and Kırklareli).
- The operation has two main components: The first aims at development of a career service model by capacity building and multi-stakeholder partnership; whereas the second aims at putting the model in practice.
- The main activities are conducting regional labour market analysis, preparation of the human resources development strategy and action plans for the universities and providing career services.
- Under the scope of the operation, 2 Career Development Centres have been established in 2 state universities located in TR21 Region. Furthermore, the services of one already established career centre have been improved.
- One of these career centres is the one at the Kırklareli University.
- Through the supply component, 3 Career Centres were equipped.
- Preparation of a career service model involving all key actors in the region
- 2 career development centers established in TR21 Region.
- 1 career development centers services improved in TR21 Region.
- 25 corporate bodies established long term cooperation with career centers
- 50 young people applied to KOSGEB for technical and financial support.
- 60 young people employed following internship activities.
- 300 young people employed following guidance and counselling services.
- 10 young people established their own job.