Temporary Local Agents
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR TEMPORARY VACANT POSTS
- The Delegation of the European Union to Turkey has the following Temporary Local Agent vacancy in the following area:
- The salary depends on an existing salary scale. Gross salary is paid, from which the appropriate SSK deductions will be made by the Delegation. Successful candidates are liable for their own income tax. Salaries are paid in Turkish Liras.
- The vacancy will be filled October 2019.
- Contract will be given for a period until 31 March 2020. Extension can be possible.
- Each candidate must provide the following;
- Letter of motivation in English
- Curriculum vitae in English preferably using the standard form given with this notice (CV Europass).
- Non-Turkish applicants, must be in possession of a valid Turkish residency and work permit covering the duration of assignment at the time of application in order to be considered eligible for temporary employment. The Delegation of the European Union to Turkey will not be involved in obtaining permits with Turkish authorities, under any circumstances.
- Applications should be sent to the below e-mail address. The subject line of your application must bear the post name as indicated above.
- Applications must be sent to the above e-mail address within the deadline:
02 September 2019, 18:00 hrs.
- It is not the practice of the Delegation to enter into correspondence regarding its selection and recruitment procedures details of which are set out above. Only short-listed candidates will be informed of the result of the selection process.
- Applications will be selected based on their CV and in line with the job requirements.
- The Delegation of the European Union promotes actively a non-discrimination and equal opportunities policy on recruitments.
- Shortlisting and interviews are normally completed within six weeks of the closing date. Please assume that your application has been unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within six weeks of the closing date.
Procedure on Data Protection: