GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONTRACT AGENT VACANT POST
The Delegation of the European Union to Turkey has the following Contract Agent vacancy in the following areas;
Job Title: CA FG III 314001 Programme Assistant
Publication is open to all candidates who have a valid CAST in FG III and they can be CA already working in Delegations, CA working for the Commission and other institutions or external candidates who are laureates of CAST.
Only open to citizens from EU country having passed an EPSO CAST competition exam for Contract Agent Group III.
1. The vacancy will be filled as soon as possible following the completion of recruitment procedures.
2. Job description is to be found under the corresponding Job Title (see links above)
3. Each candidate must provide the following;
- Curriculum vitae in English preferably using the standard form given with this notice. (EUROPASS CV)
- Result of EPSO CAST Competition
4. Applications should be sent to the below e-mail address. Each application must bear the post number as indicated in the job description.
Applications must be sent to the above e-mail address; 24 April 2019
5. The selection procedure will be based on the following:
- Examination of the documents received.
- The Selection Committee will establish a short-list.
- The short listed candidates will either be invited directly for an interview or to a written test followed by interview.
- Where no suitable candidate has been identified following interview, the position will be re-published.
Please be informed that only short-listed candidates will be informed of the result of the selection process.
6. It is not the practice of the Delegation to enter into correspondence regarding its recruitment procedures details of which are set out above.
7. The Delegation of the European Union promotes actively a non-discrimination and equal opportunities policy on recruitments.
8. The Delegation of the European Union is dynamic with a clear mission where enthusiastic colleagues can make positive contributions. As a result to attract and retain highly competent staff, we believe in the benefits of a varied career and are committed to support you in your professional development.
9. The Delegation of the European Union promotes equal opportunities for all and follows best practice in its selection and recruitment procedures to ensure a diverse and gender balanced workforce. In case of equal merit, preference will be given to the gender which is underrepresented.
- The appointment will be made in line with a policy of equal opportunities and be subject to prior favourable opinion of the Medical Service.
- Applicants must be able to work in a different socio-cultural environment and to adapt quickly to evolving situations.
- Candidates are deemed to be fully aware of the local living conditions, including information concerning the accommodation provided, before applying.
- Candidates should also ensure that they are fully aware of the provisions of Annex X of the Staff Regulations, as well as of relevant security provisions, especially with regard to security clearance, and, if need be, any other security measures to be taken.