Europe to Turkey on Foot - Kültür Rotaları Derneği
Enhance cooperation between civil society organizations and municipalities in Turkey and in EU member countries England, France and Italy on the theme of trans-national cultural routes as tools of cultural co-operation, sustainable rural development and social cohesion. Marketing, branding and promotion approaches regarding cultural routes of the European Union and Turkey will be integrated.
Budget: 163.070,02 EUR
- A study visit is organized to Italy to observe the implementation of cultural route.
- Cultural Route Implementation Guide is prepared both in Turkish and Italian.
- Promotional films are exhibited in Demre, Eğirdir and İnegöl.
- Cross Border Cultural Route Plan and Guide on management of the cultural route are prepared in compliance with European standards.
- Marketing Plan for cultural route, web site and promotional materials are prepared.
- Outputs of the action and the cultural route are promoted at the Via Francigena Festival organized in Italy.
- Photos and short fims shot by 5 Italian students on the route are disseminated through social media.
- A report including recommendations for the recognition and the protection of the Turkish Cultural Routes is prepared.