Power of Civil Society against Human Trafficking - Aile Danışmanları Derneği
A cooperation network will be established and implemented methods will be shared among the civil society organizations (CSOs) working in the field of combating human trafficking. And also dissemination of these methods will be promoted. Contribution to combating human trafficking will be provided by increasing institutional and technical capacities of CSOs. A national CSO network will be established with the aim of combatting human trafficking across Turkey.
Budget: 148.885,15 EUR
- A capacity assessment is conducted through focus group discussions and in-depth interviews.
- Interactive training workshops are conducted within the scope of capacity building activity in order to increase the expertise of NGOs in the field human trafficking, improve the technical, institutional, and advocacy capacities of the NGOs.
- Collaboration between national and international NGOs is strengthened through training workshops for the representatives of the NGOs from both Turkey and EU.
- National Anti-Trafficking NGO Network is developed in order to combat human trafficking efficiently.
- Standard Operational Procedures and Case Management Tools are developed and distributed.