Roman Fever (Improving Social Integration and Employability of Disadvantages Persons Grant Scheme)
EU funding: 119,759.75 EUR
3rd Party Contributions: 6,000 EUR
Duration: 12 months (31.10.2017)
Beneficiaries: Construction Sector Workers' Solidarity Association
Implementing Partners: Kayseri Melikgazi Municipality
Overall objective: Supporting disadvantaged women living in Kayseri by psychological, social rehabilitation and community programs to increase their employability for newly completed residences apartment cleaning and household cleaning areas.
- Increasing the number of families and their children's own needs by ensuring that their families and children are literate.
- Certifying the selected individuals by giving socialization, communication and hygiene trainings.
- Giving detailed information about hygiene-providing chemicals, abrasives, properties and mechanical cleaning tools used in house and construction cleaning.
- Ensuring that occupational safety, health and first aid training are completed and eliminating the obstacles to work in construction work.
- Establishment of a job search centre.
- Literacy training was given to 80 women and 160 children.
- Psychological and social support trainings were provided.
- Provision and certification of hygiene training were provided.
- Occupational health and safety trainings were provided.
- First aid and rescue trainings were given.
- Home and construction building cleaning trainings have been provided.