Ahi Development Agency Promotes Registered Employment (Promoting Youth Employment in Sectoral Investment Areas Grant Scheme II)
EU funding: 193,744.02
3rd Party Contributions: 21,680 EUR
Duration: 15 months (30.09.2017)
Beneficiaries: Ahiler Development Agency
Implementing Partners: Kirikkale University, Kirşehir Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Aksaray Chamber of Tradesmen and Craftsmen
Overall objective: It aims to develop collaborations among institutions that have role in labour market and increase their capacities to enhance incentives for registered employment in the cities of Nevsehir, Aksaray, Kirikkale, Kirsehir.
- Providing trainings for institutions.
- Establishment of the `Promoting Registered Employment Platform"
- Conducting analyses on the field.
- Preparing a study for the "Promotion of Registered Employment Strategic Plan".
- Conducting informative seminars.
- The capacities of institutions that operate in the labour market have been developed in terms of registered employment.
- The road map for enhancing registered employment has been determined in the region TR71.
- The level of awareness about registered employment was increased in Nevsehir, Aksaray, Kirikkale, Kirsehir.